Tuesday, May 24, 2016

OUR NEW SCAN

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.

I asked my German friend how his scans could be so much better than my own.  "Because I paid six thousand dollars for for my scanner" was his answer.  


Needless to say it will not take long for us to replace our old image with his.  Thank you Ditter for such professional work.  God Bless.  




Book Description:

We happen chanced upon a Children of Mary prayer book from an English Bookseller in London published in the 1930s.  The Communion Prayers are so elegant and written with such economy of expression that we decided to make these rare treasures available to our Catholic friends. We've retype set the prayers exactly as the original, included and illustrated finely scanned images from Littlemore library.  

Crafted with Love!
Camp Store
eBay Store

No comments:

Post a Comment