Friday, May 5, 2023

Imagine Yourself

Click on the Soundbar Below.
Imagine Yourself in this little group of angels keeping baby Jesus warm.


In the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost.  Amen.

 

THE LORD'S PRAYER
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name: thy kingdom come: thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive them that trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.  Amen. 

THE HAIL MARY
HAIL MARY, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

THE APOSTLES' CREED
I BELIEVE in God the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth. And in Jesus Christ his only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried; he descended into hell, the third day he rose again from the dead; he ascended into heaven, sitteth at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; thence he shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Ghost; the holy Catholic Church; the communion of Saints; the forgiveness of sins; the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.

THE CONFITEOR.
I CONFESS to Almighty God, to blessed Mary, ever Virgin, to blessed Michael the Archangel, to blessed John the Baptist, to the holy Apostles Peter and Paul, and to all the Saints, that I have sinned exceedingly in thought, word, and deed, through my fault, through my fault, through my most grievous fault.  Therefore I beseech the blessed Mary ever Virgin, blessed Michael the Archangel, blessed John the Baptist, the holy Apostles Peter and Paul, and all the Saints, to pray to the Lord our God for me.
May Almighty God have mercy on us, and forgive us our sins, and bring us to life everlasting. Amen.

May the Almighty and merciful Lord grant us pardon, absolution and remission of our sins. Amen.
I beg thy blessing, O my God, on the repose that I am going to take, so that strengthened by it, I may serve thee better for the future.

PRAYER FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE SAINTS
HOLY MARY, Mother of God, and after Him my only hope; my good Angel, and holy Patron, intercede for me; protect me this night and during the rest of my life, but more particularly at the hour of my death.

 

ON LYING DOWN TO REST
IN THE NAME of our Lord Jesus Christ crucified, I lay myself down to rest; bless me, O Lord, defend and govern me this night and for ever; and, after this short and miserable pilgrimage, bring me to everlasting happiness with thee.  Amen.

The Man of God
Fr.  Callan & McHugh
Authors of "Blessed Be God."
P. J. Kennedy & Sons, 1928

No comments:

Post a Comment